TERMS OF SERVICE
These are the terms you must obey if you wish to host with Los Angeles Dedicated, LTD.
Service Level Agreement
Los Angeles Dedicated guarantees a 100% monthly network uptime per this Service Level Agreement (from here on referred to as "SLA"). Please note that terms and conditions apply.
Network Uptime SLA
Los Angeles Dedicated' 100% Network Uptime SLA consists of 4 parts:
- Global Internet Connectivity - This includes connectivity from the Los Angeles Dedicated's network to the outside Internet.
- Private Network Connectivity - This includes connectivity between the privately routed network within Los Angeles Dedicated. (LAD Private Back-End Tunneling).
- Power - This includes the power which powers the servers in the data center
- Client Control Panel - This includes the accessibility of the client control panel. This SLA does not guarantee functionality of CP.
|Uptime %||SLA Credit|
Los Angeles Dedicated' 100% Hardware SLA consists of 2 parts:
- Faulty Hardware - This includes any hardware that fails in whole or in part. Please note that 6 hour SLA is valid only after the problem has been confirmed to be faulty hardware.
- Hardware Upgrades - if a customer purchases an upgrade, the upgrade must be complete within 6 hours once the upgrade has been scheduled. Please note that all hardware upgraded must be scheduled with support.
|Uptime %||SLA Credit|
|6 Hours of Less||0%|
Terms and Conditions
- Los Angeles Dedicated extends this SLA to its direct clients only. Los Angeles Dedicated is not liable for downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
- Los Angeles Dedicated offers SLA credits for use in future billing cycles only. SLA credits are non-transferrable in any way. SLA credits may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
- SLA credit is calculated from the time a ticket is opened regarding the issue to the time the issue is resolved.
- Any Customer account not in good standing on payments is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any Customer account which has had been out of good standing on payments 3 times or more within 12 months prior to the outage is not eligible for SLA credits.
- Any Customer server disconnected due to violation of the AUP/TOS is not eligible for SLA credit.
- All SLA claims must be made with the sales department, and will be issued as account credits.
- All SLA claims must be made within seven days of the network downtime. SLA credits may take up to 15 days to authorize, process, and post to the Customer account.
- SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly amount of the server they are being applied to.
- SLA credit claims can only be made by an authorized user on the account. All other unauthorized claims will be denied.
- SLA credits may not be stacked, i.e. claiming SLA credit on both uplink downtime, as well as power downtime during the same incident.
- In no way does the Los Angeles Dedicated SLA include software of any sort. Operating system reloads do not qualify in any way for an SLA credit.
- Any form of management by Los Angeles Dedicated of Customer software is not eligible to be included in the Los Angeles Dedicated SLA. Any form of hardware reconfiguration due to software or management of software is not eligible to be included in the Los Angeles Dedicated SLA.
- Faulty hardware qualifies for the Hardware SLA only when 6 hours have passed from the time that a LAD Technician has officially diagnosed the problem as being caused by faulty hardware. Until diagnosis is confirmed, the Hardware SLA is inactive.
- Hardware upgrades are eligible for the Hardware SLA only after 6 Hours from the scheduled (between Customer and support) time for repair passes. All hardware upgrades must be scheduled with support in order to be eligible for the Hardware SLA. Immediate, or "as soon as possible" hardware upgrades are not eligible for the Hardware SLA.
- Any failure outside of the Los Angeles Dedicated network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Scheduled maintenance of Los Angeles Dedicated network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
- Acts of God, including weather, natural disaster, or any other disaster outside of the control of Los Angeles Dedicated are not eligible for SLA credit.
- The Los Angeles Dedicated SLA is subject to change or revision without notice.